Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I only have 21 moves, videos on Youtube have up to 34!!
Cant clear this level in 21
Do they have cheatcodes?
Or is it time for me to delete and forget this game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you!
I don't think so, I was stuck over a week, and wrote to them as you can see in this post. I was saying I would quit the game. Same night it was much more easy. I had only 21 moves, seen some youtube videos with up till 33. I think they can do some thing with the system. Wish you best of luck!!
I have been stuck on level 15529 for days and used my last flying saucer without success. Is there a secret trick to this level?
Thanks..
Don't know if you have changed anything, but suddenly it was quite easy last night.
But your feeling was right, once again THANKS!!!
I'll give it 2 more days, or I'm out…
I have a feeling you will pass the level soon 🤗
I have tried so many times, and don't need advice. But i can't clear this.
So if not in the near future there is a campain or somthing with free gold, i rest my case and end my adventure here.
Need 10 gold for the 255 ekstra moves.
Thanks for the entertainment..
Hi Heltborg and welcome to the Community🌟
I understand your frustration with Level 15529 having fewer moves. The number of moves can sometimes be adjusted during game updates for balancing purposes, which might be why you're seeing a difference compared to older videos on YouTube.
We have some wonderful players here in the community that might be able to help and give you some tips - Please check out this Discussion HERE about tips to play and feel free to ask for help 🙂