Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
π¨ πΊπ ππππΌπ ππ π πΎππΎπ π€π₯π§ πΊππ ππππ ππ ππππΌππ. π¨'π ππ πΊπ½ ππ π»πΎ ππ π»ππΊππ½! π₯
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I passed this on my third attempt just now. It may take longer for you but there will be opportunities to pass this level without boosters, so watch out for these and be patient, but keep your eyes open for any opportunity the game gives you. DO play the first move the game suggests to you because if there is going to be a lucky break for you then playing the first one or two moves that the game suggests (keep hints turned on) it may then become obvious how by creating a chance of making a combo with the colour bombs, which you will need to do to pass. This is my starting board:
If yours is different please post a screenshot.
I play the first two moves that the game suggests and look out for any chance to match the colour bombs that drop with a stripe or wrapped candy. This is actually more helpful in this level than a two colour bomb combo. (On my second attempt I had failed even though I created two double colour bomb combos!)
Here is my chance to make a colour bomb/stripe combo. It will also turn the caged wrap in the bottom row into a stripe to detonate, and hopefully if you are lucky the game will make that one horizontal.
I continued to play to try and break the blockers best I could and on the screenshot above I notice that chance to create a wrap/colour bomb combo. This is the kind of opportunity you need to carefully watch out for. If I match the purple candies on the bottom two rows I will have a colour bomb next to a wrap, and that will undoubtedly help to pass this level:
I detonate this combo and get a winning board with only one move left to pass by making that orange match:
Good luck and I hope you get your lucky board soon!
Hello @Deedee1487 and welcome to the community! I have some general tips here in the thread I link below, but I will also take a look at level 235 specifically. King always create one level in the range 225-265 to hold players up to try and make you spend all your boosters and gold that you have. Read my tips below and I will take a look at level 235 and see how it plays for me.