Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why are matches not completed at end of Candy Crush Saga Level 5343?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you for responding. Yes that is what I am asking. How disappointing that it seems it will not be fixed. I eventually completed the level but it must’ve taken me over a week! I was about to give up playing the game altogether but decided to ask here. Thank you once again for answering my question.
Hello @sheenfili are you asking why the green and purple candy that are matched in threes and fours didn't explode?
If you are then please note this is an issue that has been going on for over two years now. When this happens all we can do is replay the level and carry on playing. The issue has been going on for that long now I do not think King has any intention of fixing it.
Could someone please respond to my response. Thank you
Thank you. I’m using an iPad.
Hello @sheenfili🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using?
Can you post a screenshot of your level as soon as you click on play and open the level? I need to see the goals of your level.
Thank you🍫🍫