Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can see that I'm award stuff, but nothing gets added to my account. I've had 6 gold bars for weeks. What's going on
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back and explaining the issue @Karma0516🤗
Aha! I understand now! Not receiving the Episode Race prize is a complaint I have seen from few players in these past few days, and I have experienced it as well!!
You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and request for your missing Gold Bars. Can you tell me which device you are using, so that I can provide you proper steps?
With regards to the 5 minute timed boosters, the timer starts running out as soon as we claim the award. By any chance, if you did not use the boosters in time OR the booster is not added to your level in those 5 minutes, then, you cannot avail that booster!!
Next time when you receive these boosters, I would suggest you to —> take a screenshot while claiming that booster reward — take a screenshot of your boosters (either in Inventory OR pre-game boosters of your level). This will help to record whether you have received the booster or not, and send your complaint to the Player Support team.
Iget the daily booster and click on it but nothing is added. I just got a 5 minute timer and three times I've been given the 30 gold bars, but nothing is added to my game. This started happening last week. My internet is fine
Hello @Karma0516🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving any prizes in your game! Which events did you not receive the rewards from?
Did you make sure that you have strong internet connection? Are you receiving Daily Bonus boosters? How about special events?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫