Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was in the middle of a candy royal, with 2 levels to go. The game glitches out and it threw me out of the race
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mainewho🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with Candy Royale in your game! I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team and report about the issue.
If you need help with sending your complaint, please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. I'll pass this to the game Team. In the meantime please force close the Apps and log in again