Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Iam missing all my power ups and I purchased the 39.99 package but don't have any of the power yoga or 24 hours of power ups.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nannewbct and @Mary94523🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in both your games!
I am assuming that you are playing the game on mobile devices. If you, you can send your complaint directly from your game by following below steps⬇️
If you need further assistance, please type below🍫🍫
same here except for the 39.99 purchase. Lost all powerups and lives that had been sent to me. Isn’t there a way to submit a request to restore?