Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I attempted to use additional bars to complete a level, but the game stalled. It was not the internet as all devices were connected. The bars were gone without me having used them. Can I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @melodyfisher🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and find out what happened to your Gold Bars! If you can tell me which device you are using, I can provide the steps for you to send your complaint.
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , This issues has been reported , for gold bars please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.