Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I play the game I need Extra moves I have gold bars the stage of 106. Then I don't collect any and no any extra moves. Always seen connecting to Store. Why.
How is that problem solve ?
What's the way.....it's urgent.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @shreekrishna2018🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
How long have you been experiencing this connection issue? Is it just today? If so, you might have noticed that everything is back to normal as the issue was resolved by the King team!
If you have been having this issue from a while now, please post back and let us know which device you are using.
To reply back, you can type below🍫🍫
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info