Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing, I won them level but I read ..not you are out of the Cup acaramelada Campal and I had to repeat the level and I didnt th reason, thanks
Is in the special game, number 13. Level 6000
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did this happen yesterday when the server was down? If so, then please contact King Support. There was a world wide server issue lasting a few hours. Check this thread
So I suggest if you were affected and the game kicked you out of Candy Royale at the point of winning you might get some gold refunded if you contact Player Support. Try using settings within the app. Go to the ? icon and scroll through the options until you see "contact us" at the bottom.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Which events are you play ?