Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game automatically spent all my gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Maryooots🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue! I am wondering you might have accidentally clicked on a button and the game took the action! I did that lots of times and lost so many gold bars!
If you are playing on a mobile device, you can send a complaint to King Player Support team and request for reimbursement! If your gold bars were not purchased, I don't know how much success there will be🤔 But, it's worth a try.
Please follow the steps & suggestions in this (Green lettered) link —> How to contact the Player Support from the game to report an Issue
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫