Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my phone froze and I had 31 gold blocks so i had to close out , however the points were still taken now i have 21. I did not get to use the extra time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cbankshp1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Please contact King Player Support team through this link (click on the Green letters) and follow the steps provided there to send your complaint —> How to contact Player Support from game to Report an issue
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫