Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did level 1 per day but I didn't get the prize after level 7 today.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you @Kipii😉
Please follow below steps to send your complaint from your mobile device⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email which works like an acknowledgement. Send a reply to that email itself and explain the issue. If you have any screenshots which shows that you did not receive your reward, please attach them in your reply.
An agent will be contacting you within 72 hours (depending how busy the are).
If you have further questions, please feel free to ask🍫🍫
Mobile device
Mobile ?
Hi @Kipii🤗
I need to know which device you are using, please!
Hi,
Candy Crush Saga
Thx
Hello @Kipii🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the rewards from Daily Win feature!
You will have to contact the King Player Support team and request for your missing rewards. If you can tell me which device are you using, I can give you proper steps to send your complaint.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫