Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I don't think I saved my progess properly and have accidentally deleted the app. What do I do now?
Many thanks!
Victoria
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @VictoriaFlys🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you try installing the App and tried to log in with an account (Facebook or King account)? If not, please try and see you can get your level progress back.
If that doesn't help, you will have to contact the King Player Support team. Please follow the steps & instructions provided in this Help Article provided by our Community In-charge team —> How to contact Support from the game App to report Lost Progress
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫