Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
niveau 4852 à candy crush saga
Pas possible récupérer mon. I eau avec un compte king , je recommence au niveau 1 Pouvez vous m’aider?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Caramel2020🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your level progress!
Can you show me a screenshot of your game map? Some players are given a chance to play a special feature that takes them to different map- which starts from level 1!!
I just like to make sure if you have received that special feature or lost the game progress! Hence, I need to see your game map.
Please reply back by typing below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
non
Sorry to hear that, John @Caramel2020😕
Did you install / download the game onto your phone or another mobile device?
Je n’ai pas fait de photo mais mon épouse a sur son compte mon ancien nom et niveau John 4850. Je n’ai malheureusement rien de plus