Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed this but never received my rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
not happy
how do I contact player support about my lost chest
Hello @pinguinos40🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
This issue have been fixed on Thursday morning! I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing it!
Yes! Like Kiara suggested, please contact the King Player Support team for your missing reward. I will give a heads-up to our Community In-charge.
If you have any other questions in the meantime, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.