Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t collect gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Bettcor🤗
Thank you for replying back and explaining the issue in your game! I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team directly from your game.
Please follow the steps & instructions provided in this link (click on the Green letters) to send your complaint —> How to contact Player Support from the game to report an issue
If you have any other questions, please let me know🍫🍫
I’m playing candy crush saga. I won 30 bars in a race and when I attempt to collect I get a spinning icon This happens when I try to collect any reward I have already uninstalled and reinstalled game
Hello @Bettcor🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
From which event were you not ab le to collect the Gold Bars? Are you seeing any "connection error" message?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫