Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged out in order to complete level 7052 which has the glitch. When I logged back in I lost all my candy bombs and lives and friends. Will you please help me get them back. I might possibly have another account with the name Woozie
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Woozie1982 Why do you think level 7052 has a glitch? I fear you may have lost your boosters for nothing. This level does not have a glitch and you do not require a second key. You need to charge the frog a second time and place it just above the box that contains the dragon, in the bottom right hand corner. If you just logged out then you should be able to log back in to your game by going into settings within the game. Hopefully your boosters will reappear if you sign back into your game. If you uninstalled the app I am afraid all the data held on your phone about CandyCrush is deleted, and that means there is no longer any record of your boosters anywhere, as these were only stored on your phone.
Next time you have a problem with a level, try the magnifying glass, at the top of this page, this is the search icon. If you search level 7052 here in the community you will find many posts about it, one is this, but there are many more!
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please try email Player Support so they can check on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.
Please try email Player Support so they can check on your account.You can also email them from
here
and tell your
Game ID
there.