Video ads returning?

Options
Dirtyboy2611
Dirtyboy2611 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi, just wondering has anyone ever lost their option of video ads and then got them back? I see the message king sent out saying about being a promotional period and about testing ….., and to keep an eye out to see if they return. I’d like to know do they actually return or is that just a message to fob people off. I’m on level 15600 and last month lost the option of watching ads. Since then It’s near impossible to get through levels and it’s not from lack of trying. Was hoping to compete in the candy cup but I have been stuck on a legendary level and have zero points. This would not be the case if I had the options of video ads.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,897 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Dirtyboy2611
    Options

my question is do the ads actually return?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,967 Legend
    Options

I have heard of some players for whom they did return @Dirtyboy2611 . So yes, possible it is but I have no idea what the chances are exactly, that is something only King would know. Make sure you don't spend any real money and then hope the best, I'd suggest to you! Good luck!

• Dirtyboy2611
    Options

Thanks for your reply Christine. Problem is I already did buy gold to try get through some levels but gold is now gone and I feel I’m wasting my time. I don’t have bottomless pockets to keep buying gold and without gold or video ads it’s impossible to get anywhere. I’ve been playing the game a long time and love it but now I feel I’m wasting my time and money. I don’t want to delete the game but if this is how it is going to be, I’ve no option but to delete. I’ve already posted how unfair this is as it’s different rules for different people which is very wrong. Is there any way of contacting king directly to put my questions to them?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,967 Legend
    edited June 26
    Options

There is the "contact us" at the bottom of this page, but they will not help you with this sort of general issue. You are certainly not alone in this community with your issue. I fear there is not a lot you can do. Half the players at levels 15,000+ are in your shoes….the other half have found ways to "cheat" themselves into lots of boosters, that's what I believe anyway.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,928 Legend
    Options

my question is do the ads actually return?

Hello @Dirtyboy2611 the answer is yes the adverts do return, but mostly they don't.

I once lost my adverts for 7 months, but I didn't purchase anything. People that use real money always lose their adverts. Some get them back after a year or so of waiting. Only one member of this forum has said that they made a purchase and got their adverts back after three months.

Some people never get their adverts back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?