Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game locked up and subtracted 15 gold bars for extra moves that I did not get/ can I get those bars back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lusciouslillie🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your Gold Bars from your game!
Are you using a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11? If so, please send a complaint to the King Player Support team using the steps & instructions provided in this link (click on the Green letters) —> How to contact Player Support from the game to report an issue?
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫