Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello! I won a jelly jackpot and was supposed to receive 125 gold bars and only received 21! (Yes, this was after it was divided among the winners and I have the screenshots to prove it). They will not respond to my email inquiries so I’m trying here :)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting
This issues is being investigated. For more info Here