Candy crush saga Candy Royale does not work - ❗Under Investigation!

Options
SindyRoach
SindyRoach Posts: 11 Level 2
edited June 25 in Support

Candy crush saga Candy Royale does not work, it's not paying out the Gold bars you have earned

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,390 Candy Moderator
    edited June 25 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @GodSKill🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Hearty Congratulations for winning that big amount of Gold Bars in Candy Royale Race👏👏👏

But, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Gold Bars into your game! There must be some glitch going on with this feature as you are the 4th complaint I have seen today🤔

You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support and request for your missing your reward. Looks like you are using a mobile device to play the game. Please use below steps to send your complaint⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • In the Help Center, go down to "Events" and click on it;
    • Look for "Candy Royale" and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and send your complaint.

If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,390 Candy Moderator
    edited June 25 Answer ✓
    Options

Oh!! Did you receive an automated email that tells you to try some troubleshooting steps like restart your device, etc., etc.,

If so, that is norm as it is the initial email we all receive after sending a compliant! Please don't pay attention to that, but send a reply through that email itself. You should see a note that says "to reply, type above this line". So, make sure to write a reply above that line (if you are using Gmail, as soon as you click on "reply", it will automatically take you above to that line👍️).

While writing your reply, please make sure to attach any screenshots you have to prove that you did win the Jackpot and the Gold Bar rewards were not added to the game.

After this, you might have to wait about 72 hours (depending on how busy they are)! If you did not hear from an agent by then, please send another reply from that automated email itself and remind them that you are still waiting to be helped!

I don't think it will take that longer as I have already reported this issue to our Community In-charge as I have seen almost 10 players complaining about this issue!!

If I have any update, I will get back to you tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your patience & understanding🙏

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi everyone!

Apologies for the inconvenience, but we're currently experiencing an issue in Candy Royale, and a few players have mentioned not receiving their rewards.

Fear not, our studio team is on the case and is working diligently to fix the issue as swiftly as they can!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?