Missing gold bars

Options
Nlxs0ldier
Nlxs0ldier Posts: 1 Newbie

I finished a 400 bar contest and didn't get my gold bars. Used 26 bars to complete and know I should've earned more on completion. What do I do?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,523 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Nlxs0ldier🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Is it Candy Royale that you did not receive the Gold Bars from? If so, there has been an issue with the feature, which is being investigated by the Candy Team.

But, for your missing Gold Bars, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and request for your missing reward.

** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact

** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Gear icon (Cogwheel) located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • Scroll down to "Events" and click on it;
    • Look for Candy Royale and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and Submit your complaint.

You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.

If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?