Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not connect to internet on candy crush. Tried on cellular data and Wi-Fi and reinstalled game with no luck
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ddubslady🤗
I have just responded to your first question —> HERE.
To continue the conversation or for follow up discussions, please click on the Green letters to open your question.
I have to close this thread as it is a Duplicate Post!!
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫