Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get my progress restored on my win streak?? I was up to streak 117 - went to the store to purchase more special candies - game froze & crashed. Logged back in, lost progress... This is the 2nd time this has happened!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @LadiDev🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that it is not possible to restore the win-streak manually! We can build it only by playing the game!
Since it is an recurring issue, I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team with the help of steps provided in this link (click on the Green letters) —> How to contact Player Support from game to report an issue
If you have further questions or need assistance, please type below🍫🍫
Same crap, another day!