Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, why in Candy Royal when you have no left opponents (it is only you 1/100) and win the reward the prize is separated by 2?!?! This was not like that and it is not honest to get half prize.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @JohnyTheWinner Well done for winning half the jackpot on Candy Royale! You are misinterpreting what the 1/100 means. I have some of my own screenshots to illustrate: On my first shot I am one of two players still in the race.
On my final image I am the only one left and as you can see the image now says 0/100, so the number denotes the OTHER players still in the race.
I agree it is not very clear, but all fair to the rules of the event.
Hello @JohnyTheWinner🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
The screenshots you have posted above were not attached! Can you please try again?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , This issues is being investigated for more info here