Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have over 14000+ but I never get any gold bars after a number of games won. Can you see what happened to my gold bars? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @yael1601πββοΈ
I have just posted in your previous question! Can you please reply back and answer my questions?
Since you have posted another question with same issue, I will have to close this considering it as Duplicate Post!
Thank you for understanding & let's continue our discussion in the other thread β> HERE (click on the Green letters to open your question)