Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know if there's something wrong here *Edited by CM: ⛔️ That’s too much personal information. We have edited/removed the screenshot as it was showing personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your personal information - Our House Rules
Yesterday candy royal is back
But today the problem is back too
Hi @FIRAS8u, Good Morning & Thank you for checking!
I will report to the Community In-charge! Hopefully, they will have some update for us on Tuesday 🤞
Waiting for your phone, dear sir
I turned off the phone and there are no updates but the problem persists
Thank you🤗
Hope it won't last and the Candy Royale appears again!
But, if the error continues to be bothersome, please check if there is any update in your App Store. If there isn't any, close the game — shutdown your device and restart it after 10 minutes!
If nothing worked, please let me know and I will add this glitch to the list🤦♀️
Only one device
Sorry to know that @FIRAS8u🙃
By any chance, did you open the game on 2 devices at the same time?
I am asking this because, it happened to me last night! I have opened both my Android phone and Windows 10 at the same time (which I never do)! And, as soon as I opened the game, Candy Royale popped up on one device. I pressed "Play" and closed the game on Windows App. Then, I took care of the pop-up on my phone and that "connection error" message popped up!!
If you did not open 2 devices, please don't worry! There are multiple glitches with Candy Royale! Let's assume that, this Connection issue is one of those glitches😂
But, it would be helpful if you can clarify this for me🙏
take part in Candy Royale itself
Hello @FIRAS8u🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
Are you having this connection error while collecting your winning Gold Bars or to take part in Candy Royale itself?