Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can any of you follow my previous post?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @FIRAS8u I am afraid your screenshot mean nothing to me, it's very technical stuff and way above my head, so I certainly can't personally help you with this. But I do think it's probably best to keep this in your original thread, where the matter was being dealt with. PummyRaj tried very hard to answer and help and has offered to contact the Community in Charge, which is the best anyone can do, so try to reply back there and see if anything has come out of it yet. They would probably have to look into your specific game using your player ID and only King staff can do that, so I don't think it's a matter that any of us fellow players can help you with. A lot of players have experienced connection issues, but I can't recall anyone posting about specific issues confined to a single event. I hope this will get fixed for you soon.