How do I play Baker's Box?

12345679»

Answers

• Thank you again for getting back to me. My email this morning (pasted below) suggests this to me which is even more frustrating simply because the link provided does not answer any direct questions with respect to the Baker's Box event. This event is also not listed under events tab in the help section of Candy Crush which again provides no assistance.

Perhaps if Customer Care is continually referring players to the Community for assistance there should be a direct link provided to the specific issue identified rather than have members speculate where the appropriate answer might be found.

Have a great day 😊

Thank you for getting in touch regarding the ongoing known issue in Candy Crush Saga.

Rest assured, we are currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible and get you back to playing Candy Crush Saga.

In the meantime, you can check out our Community page here for up to date information regarding the game:

https://community.king.com/en/

September 2, 2024 - 11:10 AM NST

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 935 Level 3

@Colleen Companion Welsh I believe that this community is now becoming support for King. I really feel they have so many issues with the game that they are not able to handle the number of emails they get so send them here. The community need to be revamped to accommodate the change.

• You are 💯 percent correct. I have been saying this for months and I believe you even commented on my post when I asked this very direct question. Unfortunately, the biggest problem is that no one will come out and say it so we can stop contacting King Customer Care looking for answers.

King Customer Care continues to refer us to the Community with a link which is like looking for a needle in a haystack instead of a direct link that addresses the actual online submission.

I was given 20 Gold Bars which which I believe is their way for me to stop with the submissions but it still doesn't address the problem.

Honesty is still the best policy and I just wish someone whether it is from Customer Care or within the Community to be honest with everyone about what is actually happening to eliminate all these unnecessary emails and posts.

Have a great day😊

September 2, 2024 04:05 PM NST

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?