Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Recently switched to ipad and unable to connect my game to my facebook account. It shows wrong email and password combination. The same is working fine for my android device.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Any luck fixing this? I have tried all the suggestions from the community manager, but still not luck.
Hi indubhardwaj and Nuri1968,
Welcome to the community 😊
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting your game to Facebook on your iPad. Let's try a few steps to resolve this issue:
If the issue persists, please contact our Player Support team for further assistance. Here’s how:
I hope this helps! Let us know if you need any more assistance.
Same for me !! I cannot connect Candy Crush via facebook. It shows wrong email and password combination.