Unable to connect to facebook on ipad. Wrong email and password combination error.

indubhardwaj
indubhardwaj Posts: 1 Newbie

Recently switched to ipad and unable to connect my game to my facebook account. It shows wrong email and password combination. The same is working fine for my android device.

Answers

• Nuri1968
    Nuri1968 Posts: 2 Newbie

Same for me !! I cannot connect Candy Crush via facebook. It shows wrong email and password combination.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

Hi indubhardwaj and Nuri1968,

Welcome to the community 😊

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting your game to Facebook on your iPad. Let's try a few steps to resolve this issue:

1. Check Your Credentials: Ensure you are entering the correct email and password for your Facebook account. Try logging into Facebook directly on a web browser to verify your credentials.
    2. Update the Game: Make sure your game is updated to the latest version. Check the App Store for any updates.
    3. Clear Cache (iOS): For iOS devices, you can offload the app to clear the cache.
      • Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
      • Find and tap on Candy Crush Saga.
      • Tap on Offload App. This will free up storage used by the app but keep its documents and data.
    4. Check Permissions: Ensure that Facebook has the necessary permissions to connect with Candy Crush.
      • Open the Facebook app on your iPad.
      • Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings.
      • Scroll down to Apps and Websites and make sure Candy Crush is listed and allowed.
    5. Reconnect Facebook:
      • Open Candy Crush Saga.
      • Go to the settings menu (gear icon).
      • Tap on the "My Profile" button and try logging in with your Facebook account again.

If the issue persists, please contact our Player Support team for further assistance. Here’s how:

1. Open the game app and go to the settings menu (gear icon).
    2. Tap on the "?" and select the topic of the issue.
    3. Select the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the page and provide details about the issue, including a screenshot if possible.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you need any more assistance.

• Sakris
    Sakris Posts: 3 Newbie

Any luck fixing this? I have tried all the suggestions from the community manager, but still not luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?