Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
every time I try to sign on, I get this on Facebook. I see other people have the same issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi lpsofato52👋 and thanks for sharing this!
So you are having this issue when trying to play both Candy and Pet on Facebook?
Let's try a few steps to resolve it:
If these steps don't work, you may need to contact Facebook support or our support team for further assistance.
I hope this helps! Let us know if you need any more assistance 😊
Same. I have been playing Pet rescue on Facebook for years but for a week now I get this:
Welcome to the community!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message that you are getting and confirm the browser you are using?
This will help us report it to the team for investigation. Thank you 🙂