Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 150+ gold bars yesterday I logged in today I had 34 how do I get them back
Coretta *
*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @cushort🤗
Thank you for replying back with your device details. Apologies for the delay in my response.. I couldn't be here this morning!
To send complaint to the King Player Support team from your iPad, please follow below steps⬇️
You will see a form to fill out.
** Since you are sending your complaint directly from your game, they will receive your email address as well as game ID.
You will be receiving an automated email, which is an acknowledgement. Please do not delete it but, send a reply through that email itself. An agent will be contacting you within next 72 hours (depending how busy they are).
Contacting the Player Support team is a delayed process! Please do not get frustrated and do not give up until you get their assistance.
If you have any other questions or need assistance, please post back and let us know🍫🍫
Apple Ipad
Hello @cushort🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost some of your purchased Gold Bars from your game! You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team.
Can you please tell me which device you are using, so that I can provide you steps to follow?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫