I had 150+ gold bars yesterday I logged in today I had 34 how do I get them back

Options
cushort
cushort Posts: 3 Newbie
edited July 14 in Support

I had 150+ gold bars yesterday I logged in today I had 34 how do I get them back

Coretta *

*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 38,664 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @cushort🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you lost some of your purchased Gold Bars from your game! You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team.

Can you please tell me which device you are using, so that I can provide you steps to follow?

To reply back, please type below🍫🍫

• cushort
    cushort Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 38,664 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @cushort🤗

Thank you for replying back with your device details. Apologies for the delay in my response.. I couldn't be here this morning!

To send complaint to the King Player Support team from your iPad, please follow below steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • In the next screen (Help Center), scroll down to "My Purchases" and click on it;
    • Now, go down to the option "Why can't I find my boosters" and click on it;
    • You do not have to pay attention to the tips & suggestions provided there as it is all about Boosters. So, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";

You will see a form to fill out.

• Please choose "Lost Progress or Items" at "Topic" area;
    • Now, at the "Subtopic" - select " I have lost items";
    • Explain a bit about the issue at "Tell us what you need";
    • Submit your complaint.

** Since you are sending your complaint directly from your game, they will receive your email address as well as game ID.

You will be receiving an automated email, which is an acknowledgement. Please do not delete it but, send a reply through that email itself. An agent will be contacting you within next 72 hours (depending how busy they are).

Contacting the Player Support team is a delayed process! Please do not get frustrated and do not give up until you get their assistance.

If you have any other questions or need assistance, please post back and let us know🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?