Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 150+ gold bars yesterday I logged in today I had 34 how do I get them back I have an ipad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @cushortπββοΈ
I couldn't be here this morning! Because of that, I wasn't able to reply to your previous question. Please give me a bit and I will get back to you (in your first question) with the steps to follow on your iPad to contact King Player Support team.
But, I will have to close this thread as it is a Duplicate Post!
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the weekend π«π«