Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been stuck on one level for 3 days with no gold bar available how do I move forward
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mine4eva and welcome to the community.
How to answer your question depends on which level range you are stuck on. Roughly speaking all levels below 10,000 are passable without gold eventually if you wait for a lucky board. Episodes in the ranges above 15,000 contain so many blockers at the moment that many of those levels cannot be passed unless you have party poppers or gold in your account. Here are some general tips I posted previously about this issue: