Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
if we must watch ads to get a little help, please use ads that will not freeze and hold up the entire game.,Happens almost every time I log on.,. I have lost more games with just a few moves left by ads that freeze and force me to give up.,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Mjgatz🤗
You have posted a question about the Frozen Ads 2 days ago —> HERE (click on the Green letters to open your question).
Were you able to contact the King Player Support team as I suggested in my reply to your question? If not, please do send a complaint as they will be able to look into the issue and help you with it.
I will have to close this thread considering it as Duplicate Post!! Let's please discuss in your other question.
Thank you for understanding and have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫