Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve had this issue for a few weeks now, I’ve restarted,
checked my Wi-Fi, checked for any updates and still can’t solve it, issue is with my phone as playing on ipad is fine. Any other suggestions please??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi PummyRaj
I’ve tried everything suggested but still the same, it’s so frustrating and annoying!! Seen the discussion, glad I’m not the only one, just hope it gets resolved soon 🙏🏻
Hello @Wilmawoo🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
It is interesting that you are experiencing this issue on one device but, your iPad is working fine!
Since you are having this issue from weeks, I am wondering if your iPhone is having the issue that many other players are having with the Candy Store🤔 Please see this Discussion where we are compiling all the complaints about this particular issue —> Error Connecting to Store
Will you please update us if the Player Support team fixes the issue🙏
thank you, I’ve emailed them so hopefully they can come up with a solution
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: