Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see that I can help some teammates by playing their level. How do I get help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kerry2722🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you are asking about "Help a Friend" feature, we cannot ask our friends to play a level for us, because it is actually the game system that sends us requests to pass a level for our friends.
All I would suggest you is to keep playing the level without using any boosters (not wasting your stored lives), and hopefully, after certain number of tries, the system will be triggered and ask your friends to play your level for you.
If you need any tips to win your level, please let us know which level you are playing and we will try to help!
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫
This feature only works one way I am afraid. You can help others, but you can't request help for yourself. It is a totally useless feature in my opinion. I you help others they get a few boosters that MAY (or may not) help them pass a difficult level and you get nothing in return.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here