Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga is unavailableSorry, this game can't be played right now.
Candy Crush Saga is unavailable
Sorry, this game can't be played right now.
When will the games be online again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you!
Hello @trailmixπ€ Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
Thank you very much for the screenshot! I checked my games and I too am experiencing the same issue!
I have reported the issue to our Community In-charge.
I have the same error on Facebook, using a PC with windows 10
Hello @hopefuloneπ€ A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Are you logged in with Facebook or King (email) account?
Can you please show me a screenshot of that error message?
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment boxπ«π«