Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently purchased 30 gold bars and now they’ve disappeared and I haven’t used any of them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I use both daily so I’m not sure how to find out
Hello again @May_Simon🙋♀️
I this it is a different issue than you have posted in your previous question —> HERE, right?
Were you using your Android tablet when you lost your 30 Gold Bars?
Please reply back by typing below, so that we can discuss further🍫🍫