Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed the first level getting 16 levels complete but didn’t receive any rewards. It said I would win up to 500 gold bars, but I didn’t receive any. How do I collect my winnings?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @shuiras🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When you said "first level" - I am thinking it is "First Tier", right? I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Candy Royale reward!
You will have to contact the King Player Support team and request for your missing reward. Please check below.
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, for more info here
for rewards
Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!
Please reach out to our
Player Support Team
in order to report it!