Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing Candy Crush for a long time. There was a challenge to beat 16 levels for 1000 gold bars. Immediately after I finished the 16th level I did not receive any gold. Please help. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
k but about me too! I’m over 1000 now but also did not receive rewards after the 16 th level unless person is talking about community level?!? Not sure
Hello @CrippsBoss🙋♀️
I am sorry! I did not understand what you are talking about!! If you have a question or issue, please open a new post! Otherwise, it will create confusion!
I was assisting the player who posted the opening question (at the top of the page)!!
So send a screenshot of me having no rewards or what do you suggest I screenshot in the reply?? Please let me know cuz I like rewards but no luck yet 🍀 🥹😭
Hello @littlepink🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Gold Bars from Candy Royale!
You will have to contact the King Player Support team and request for your missing reward. Please check below.
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫
*Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules