We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can’t’ Listen to Music while Playing Candy Crush

13»

Comments

• JustSerfin
    JustSerfin Posts: 83 Level 3

Just because nobody else has said anything doesn’t mean other people aren’t having it. Why is it that every single person has to report an issue for it to get attention? I should not get a “so what, just deal with it” approach just because I’m the only 1 reporting it! You want to push this off like it’s nothing & “not a serious issue” but that is just rude & I don’t appreciate that I’m being brushed off.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend

Generally a lack of posts about an issue does indicate how widespread an issue is @JustSerfin

Normally any changes to the audio of the game generates a lot of complaints very quickly, so the fact that you, and only you have been having the same problem for years indicates that the problem must be at your end rather than King's.

Even if this isn't the case and what you are experiencing is indeed a problem with the game King generally does not investigate issues that only affects one player

The only options left to you are to contact King Player Support, or iHeartRadio customer support.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?