Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hey I’m stuck on a level and I’ve seen friend a ask for help with a level and have helped. But when. I am stuck I don’t see how I can ask my friends to helps me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @r0cknsoul please read the discussion linked below for info on how the help a friend feature works.
Hi Welcome to the King Community
If you stuck a level more than 5 times, lost all lives, King gives 30 mins fish and wrapped/ striped.. it may appear your friend profile, if they help you.. you will get boosters