Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why does the game keep freezing opening the App Store I have had to give up many tokens now!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I lost gold bars in the level passing daily tournament twice now both times it was a lot of gold bars. When I try to continue to not lose my progress the App Store just keeps spinning and I lose all progress… it’s getting so frustrating I spend money on this game and I deserve the gold I win….
Hello @Mandy0412🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Players have been experiencing "no connection" or a constantly spinning circle in their store till now! But, not a freezing issue!!
Can you please provide more details about the issue? Did you try to use the Gold bars? Were you trying to purchase a specific item from the booster offers?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info