Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was previously able to contact the App Store but it won’t let me now. I tried turning off my wi-fi and turning it back on. I looked at setting but can’t tell what is keeping me from getting to the App Store to purchase additional moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sly_johnson🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game and how long has it been going on?
We have received this issue from other players as well! Please check this discussion thread and see the issue you are experiencing is the same —> Error connecting to store
If your issue sounds the same, unfortunately, there is nothing you can do but wait till the game teams sends a fix!
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫