Gray screen preventing game play

GSterling
GSterling Posts: 1 Newbie

Starting 24 hours ago, I am able to load the game, but when I click "play" and the map opens, if it covered by a gray screen. I am unable to click on anything. I play on my laptop on the desktop, not on the app. I have tried restarting my computer, refreshing the game, and I have tried both Firefox and Edge. Nothing makes the gray screen go away. This only happens with Candy Crush Saga, not the Jelly or Soda games. Is anyone else seeing this?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,300 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @GSterling🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about this Grey screen issue in your game! Just today itself, we have received few complaints about this particular issue.

It is not because you are playing on Facebook browser version! This glitch is affecting multiple players and the reason is unknown (as of now)!! The candy team cannot find this glitch as everything works fine on their end! Hence, there is not fix yet!

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to resolve the issue! But, please do not reinstall the game as it will not resolve the issue! This grey screen will be cleared on it's own! It varies from 2 days to a week (max)!

Hope the glitch will be cleared soon and you will be able to play!

If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?