Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It would be helpful to be able to see the number of gold bars you have on the active player board. This way you could decide if you want to use any at the end of a level you could not solve. Thank you for the consideration.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can already see how many gold bars you have when you are offered extra moves when you fail a level though, so I am not sure I see the benefit of your idea @ConKeeper
Your idea has been suggested before though and this makes your idea a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicated ideas aren't allowed.
Please consider adding your vote to an existing idea.