Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When are you going to fix Teasure Hunt? Along with many other players I can't get to it. Grey screen, followed by closing CC since that's the only option. Playing on an android LGK40.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @pbnjabbie🤗 Welcome back to the King community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Treasure Hunt feature in your game!
I completely understand your frustration as it has been a month since the issue started😕Unfortunately, we do not have any updates about the issue! But, I will ask our Community in-charge tomorrow and see if they have any information!
Please bear with us till then!
Thank you for your patience and understanding🙏
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , Please check this page for more info