We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

🚫 Treasure Hunt -Grey Screen Issue (Edited by CM:Fix coming on version 1.285)!

Sheenie99
Sheenie99 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 16 in Support

The Treasure Hunt page is still not loading for me. I reached out to the support team regarding this and was given a list of things to try. Among them was uninstalling the game which caused me to lose all of my inventory. The Treasure Hunt worked for a few days after that, but has stopped working again. The page looks like it's available but when I click OPEN, the page won't load (see attached photo). Please help!

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi everyone 🙂

I just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and our team is actively working on a fix. Our developers are testing several solutions to ensure that future updates resolve this without causing other gameplay issues.

Please, do not reinstall the game app as it we can't guarantee it will fix the issue but keep an eye out for future updates that will hopefully take care of this!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi everyone 😊

We wanted to provide an update on the issue you’ve been experiencing. The team has identified the root cause, and a fix is on the way! The update will be included in version 1.285, which is expected to roll out next week.

Thank you for your patience, and please keep an eye out for this update to resolve the issue. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?